Get the salon perfect blowout with a few basic tips. Blow-drying with the right products will keep your locks dry and improve their texture. The Shielo Signature Blowout is a keratin-enriched process which does not completely straighten waves and curls, just makes hair much softer, voluminous and healthy.
1. Prepare for Volume
- After using the Shielo Volumizing Shampoo and Volumizing Conditioner, pat hair dry with a towel to remove excess water.
- Spray hair liberally with Antioxidant Leave In Protectant, starting at the roots then working all over by combing through with a wide-toothed comb.
2. Blowout TreatmentsApply the Volume Bounce Style Creme evenly through a section of hair. The key to a great blowout is to lightly and evenly coat every strand of hair with the Bounce Style Creme. Only a small amount is required.Apply the Bounce Style Creme to the ends first, and then work your way up the hair shaft, while working in small sections.
3. Blowout BlowdryFlip your head over, and blowdry hair upside down until it is approximately 70% dry. While drying, fluff hair with fingers. Have two or three large hair clips on hand to hold sections of hair away from the piece you're drying. Starting with the bottom of hair, wrap a portion around a round brush while aiming the dryer up, against the grain of the hair. The roots should be completely dry before moving on to the ends.
4. Finish the StyleWhen hair is completely dry, rub a small amount of Volume Bounce Style Creme between your palms and massage into hair, focusing on the ends, to control any frizz and flyaways.